Friday, November 13, 2015

My Name Personality Type


   Myers-Briggs Quiz 


        My personality type is ESFJ, which means I'm and extrovert, sensor, feeler, and judger. This means that I put others before me and I'm loyal and warmhearted. I share my personality type with Anne Hathaway and Whitney Huston.
     
       I feel like the personality type that I got was pretty close to who I think I am. The only trait that I got that wasn't close to being in between both was extrovert. I got 1% judging which surprises me because I thought I was more of a perceiver, but I am more in between both.  When I found out my score, I wasn't really surprised, I've known that I portray these traits.

      When I get assigned in groups I am more comfortable than most people. I like to take charge in my group. I also think of everyone else's opinion so everyone is happy with the project. I don't feel like people don't understand me. I don't think anyone really has any issues with how I am. I put others before myself which might annoy some people, but I don't believe that it is an "issue."

      I was not really surprised with my results of this test. The most trait that I received was the 1% judging, but I am more in between judging and perceiving.


     


No comments:

Post a Comment