Tuesday, November 29, 2016

The Top 6 Predators of Earth Infographic

The Infographic

        For the past couple weeks, my graphic design class has been working on infographics. We were asked to research any topic of our choice and create an infographic about it. I chose to research the top 6 predators on earth (not including humans). I chose this topic because I enjoy learning about animals and I thought it would be a fun topic.  
       I wanted the whole layout to be organized, clean and balanced, so thats what I did. I made sure each animal got the same amount of space and same with the header and footer. For the animals, I found pictures and outlined them with the pen tool in Illustrator. After I outlined each animal, I filled each outline in black because I felt like it would look cleaner without all of the details.
       I know that there is a lot of room for improvement but I am pleased with how it turned out for my first infographic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment