Thursday, April 20, 2017

Index Website

Previous Index Page

         This past few weeks in web design, we have been working on updating our index website to where we used one of Dreamweaver's templates. This is my previous index page:
          This page was very basic and it just had my elevator pitch from last year and links to websites that I had created. I had the background a repeating sky theme which I though personalized it and made it differ from others in the class. Looking back on this website, I'm definitely glad that I upgraded it. My new index shows how much I have advanced in web design, even if it is not as good as the professionals, I have improved this year.

The New Index 

           This is my new index website. It was made with a Dreamweaver template and is also responsive which means that it adapts to whatever device you are viewing it on. I created my own logo for it as well. I used light/pastel colors. I also rewrote the bio because the elevator pitch was too cheesy for me. This website doesn't only include my websites, but it also includes some of my graphic design projects. 

          
          The image to the left shows how my website is responsive when the size of the device is changed. 





No comments:

Post a Comment