Friday, April 21, 2017

Past Present Future

All of the information in this blog is from my Past, Present, and Future website that I created in Web Design. The main page looks like the first image but the text was too small to see so I typed the information in the blog. This site was created with rollover images (created with the gifs seen in this blog) and just my own knowledge of myself. 




 I was born on April 8, 2001, in Overland Park, Kansas. For 8 years, I lived in a small town in Missouri, Neosho. It is very close to Joplin, Missouri for a reference. I had a boxer named Sally who shed on everything and had horrible breathe with a tongue that was too big for her mouth, but what more could you want from a dog.

My family decided to move closer to distant family during my 4th grade year, which brings me to my current home in Olathe, Kansas.

I am currently a sophomore and still have a loving family, but instead of a boxer (RIP Sally 200?-2015), I now have a cavachon puppy named Plato. I am in the e-Communications program, if you didn't know that already. I am involved in soccer and musical theatre as well.




As of right now, I have no idea what the future has in store for me. I am hoping to major in graphic design in college, maybe go to the School of Design at the University of Minnesota. But I still have 2 years and my mind might change. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment